Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My First Christmas

I had a wonderful First Christmas. Mommy, Daddy and I opened our gifts at home and then went over to Grandma and Grandpas house to open gifts with the family but not before getting online to see Nonna and Papa Lee. Aunt Julie, Uncle Andrew, Cousins Rosslyn and Stewart and Aunt Wendy were all there. It was a great morning. We came home and went back later for dinner and pictures in front of the tree. Grandpa got Rosslyn a race track for cars and they set it up in front of the tree. Everyone played with that all night and Stewart's ChoCho Train.
This is our tree Christmas morning, see Santa Claus came and left me gifts.

I was such a happy girl Christmas morningThis is my stocking that Grandma made meI got a Ballerina Hippo to chew onI also got 1 share stock in Disney from Nonna and Papa Lee. This is the ChoCho train that I got from The Lyells. It i very neat to look at.Grandma and me
The Stevens Family
Rosslyn, Stewart and me

No comments: