Sunday, January 6, 2008

This Weekend

I had a great weekend. To start things off I rolled over for the first time on Januray 5th. Tabby was the first person to see it then mommy came running into the room. She also got it on video and ever since then I have just been rolling and rolling. That same day mommy and Amy gave Tabby a baby shower. She got lots of fun stuff for Baby Conner. Later that night Lucas came over, we had a good time laying on the floor and playing and watching Yo Gabba Gabba.

The blanket that we are laying on is very special. Uncle Steve and Uncle Kaio gave it to me. The material that was used to make it was from mommy and daddy's wedding. Mommy told me there was a big mess up with the table clothes for the wedding and that they had to buy material to fix them. Well this is the material that they used. Uncle Steve saved it all this time and made a quilt for me with it. I LOVE IT! Mommy does too.
We both spit up within a matter of 2 minutes and while mommy's were changing us we both found our hands. :)

Tummy Time I was showing Lucas how I roll over. Before Tabby and Chris left to go back home they had some fun time with me We went to Road House again for dinner and this time I got a Lady Bug. See it on my wrist.

No comments: