Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day with Gina, Cameron and Cole

Mommy and I went to visit Gina, Cameron and Cole today in Stevensons Ranch. The day started with mommy and Gina taking a Gina's dance class, Gina and mommy use to dance together on Clippers, Gina said "it was like the good ol' days dancing together in class. (just a little different now that we're 30-something and moms.)" After class we got breakfast then back to their house to catch up. While I took a LONG nap mommy said she got to watch Cameron dance.
When I was eating my late lunch because I took such a long nap, Cameron gave me some Sweet Potato Veggie Puffs. This was the fist time I had these and I actually liked them. I do now know about these things with texture in my mouth Gina and me Cameron took this picture, not bad huh.

No comments: