Friday, June 27, 2008

The Swan House

Today I went to my very first Tea Room. I went with Nonna, Mommy, Auntie Jennifer, and Honey. After the tea room we went to Lenox Square shopping. It is kind of like South Coast Plaza, more of the high end stores, but we managed to find the Baby Gap. Mommy's battery has died on her camera and she was unlucky trying to buy a new one so we don't know how many more pictures we will be getting from this trip. We will probable use Nonna's camera for the next 3 days.

I was trying to decide what I was going to order, Gerber Butternut Squash and corn was not on the menu. Mommy and me
Mommy thought this was a great picture to see ALL 4 of my teeth, I was laughing at Auntie Jennifer
This is the tea room, we sat in the back
I loved looking out the shutters This was in the gift shop. Mommy told me we could not fit it in our suitcase for the trip home




Nonna and me



No comments: