Saturday, September 5, 2009

Huntington Beach Pier

We went and walked the Huntington Beach Pier this afternoon. It was windy but so much fun. At the end of the pier is Ruby's we stopped and had a Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake that was YUMMY! We shopped a little downtown and walked around. It was a great way to spend the afternoon.

Love the piggy's blowing in the wind
Milkshake for Me
I told mommy "LIKE IT!!!"
We sat in a booth right next to the water, it was wonderful
Don't leave any drops behind, sucking up every last sip
ALL GONE!
Kisses to my daddy for buying me a milkshakeGiggles with mommy
I liked the kite shop on the pier. Sponge Bob was my favorite
Daddy bought me some clothes and I carried the bag like a backpack
I loved the BIG bear
Isn't he just so cuddly
Check mark for mommy on her list of 32 things: walk the Huntington Beach Pier with Mikaela

No comments: