Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2009
We started the morning by watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade while eating breakfast. I got to see my favorite character, Shrek perform in the parade and he was also one of the giant balloons. Nonna and I blew the leaves off the drive way and I played on the deck a little and at 1pm everyone came over to Nonna and Papa's to eat Thanksgiving lunch. It was fun seeing all my relatives again on Nonna's side. We had a good day. This is Nonna and Papa's turkey

There he is: Shrek
What a view huh?


Pilgram hat Turkey Hat
Bubble time outside with cousins

Mommy loves this picture she took of Rocky and his bubble
Playing with Aunt Betty
Trying to get a family pic
Still trying, when they look I don't and when I look they don't
Snuggling with Aunt Betty

No comments: