Friday, February 12, 2010

A Random Friday

It was a day full of random things. First daddy brought home roses for mommy, then while daddy went out to run some errands I played dress up, not in 1 tutu but 3 of them. Once daddy was home we all took a trip to Costco, Target, and the grocery store to get stuff for daddy's weekend in the desert. We grabbed McDonald's for lunch and then came home to eat and I took a nap. Daddy left while I was napping and mommy cleaned up the house a little. Once I got up we got ready to go to the dance competition. I had such a good time hanging out with the dancers and ChiChi, Aunt Ryann and Aunt Rachael. I watched the dancers and even danced in the aisle myself.
Blue, lite pink and dark pink

LEG HOLD!!! At competition I saw this a couple time on stage and tried it myself. Not too bad for a 2 year old :)
With a smile this time

No comments: