Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bedtime

Here I am all snuggled up ready for bed and these are the things that happened every night before I get here: I read about 2-3 books, take my allergy medicine, try to open the fridge by myself to get my water and tell mommy or daddy "too hard", drink some water, grab my Mobi night light, hugs and kisses to whoever is not putting me to bed (usually daddy), then off to my bedroom. More hugs and kiss and then I get put into my crib with my 2 brown teddy bears , my pink Baby Girl Ty teddy bear, Shamu, glow worm, blankie, pillow, and then a blanket to cover me. OHHHHHHHHHH let's not forget my paci (yes I still take a paci at bedtime, but I am not allowed out of crib with it) And last but not least when asked what I am going to dream about I say "butterflies, princesses, chocolate and candy" My daddy and I came up with these things. Bedtime is wonderful.

1 comment:

Jennifer Bishop Design said...

Lol...that could not be more OPPOSITE from our experience at bedtime. So you are telling me there's hope?!?!