Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bolsa Chica Sunday~Leaving

Today was our last day at Bolsa Chica and it just so happen to be Father's Day.  I have the best dad ever and as my shirt says "My Dad is the King of the Castle" 
We had grandma, grandpa, Aunt Wendy, Uncle Jesse, Aunt Julie, Uncle Andrew, Rosslyn and Stewart all come out to the beach for a yummy breakfast.  Once we finished breakfast we got our suits on and headed down to the water.  When we got down there we saw dolphins swimming in the water.  It was so neat.  Once of the highlights of the trip.  We packed up and headed home to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. 

Making eggs with daddy

This is my amazing daddy
Me and my cousins
Yes I am playing in the sand with a skirt on
Me and grandpa
Stewart and me
Watching the dolphins

Grandpa with the grandkids
My family!

No comments: