Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

BOO!!!!!  Did I scare you??  I was a witch for Halloween this year.  I took awhile to reach this decision of a witch, first it was Cinderella, then a witch, then once at the costume store it changed to Snow White.  Once mommy brought home the Snow White I went back to the witch.  So here I am a a nice witch.  We went over the the Law's house for the night.  We ate dinner then went out and trick-or-treated the block.  About half way through the black I told mommy I was done and wanted to go back to the house.  We walked the rest of the block to let Lucas and his neighbor Mia finish trick-or-treating then it was candy time.  I got to choose 3 candy's.  I had a nice night with my buddy Luc. 




 Mommy and Me
 My trick-or-treat bag was mommy's when she was a little girl
 Daddy and me
 I loved knocking on the door and saying "trick-or-treat"
 I also really liked passing out candy, that was fun
Mommy's pumpkin
Daddy's pumpkin


No comments: