Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chinese Food and New Shower

Mikaela LOVES Panda Express and frequently asks to eat it for dinner.  Usually Matt takes her on Monday night while I am at work, but today before I took her to daycare I asked her what she wanted for dinner and she responded, "Chinese:."  So off to Panda Express we went for dinner?  Once we got home Mikaela asked to take a shower in our new shower. 
I have not written anything about this in the blog because I have not had any good pictures of the process to post. 
Here is the bathroom story:
While I was in Georgia with the girls Matt decided he was going to surprise me and redo our bathroom, YEAH!!!!  Well it turned out to be a big headache and my poor hubby has been stressed about it now for weeks.  He put in new tile flooring that is dark brown and looks like hard wood, then he proceeded to rip out the tile in the shower.  Well this was such a BIG task, it took him 2 days to remove it.  Gotta love older houses.  His plan was to have it finished when we got home and to his disappointment he was not able to finish it.  We had a tile guy come in and do the shower and it is BEAUTIFUL.  We, or I should say he is still working daily to fix the bathroom.  There was some wall damage when hammering the shower out.  I couldn't love him more for trying to surprise me with this enormous project.   I can't wait to see the final project.
She LOVES the new shower. 

No comments: