Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mikaela's 4th Birthday

Today our first born turned 4 years old. Time just goes so fast and watching them grow and learn is amazing. 
She started the morning by waking up to 50 balloons on the trailer floor.  She was thrilled.  She changed her count down sign to say Happy Birthday.  Then we had birthday donuts.  We then hung out and went down to the beach for a little sand and ocean play.  She asked me to take a nap and then once she woke up most everyone had shown up or was arriving to celebrate.  The kids played games in the grass while we BBQed, we did cake and presents, watced a movie outside and set off some lanterns.  Mikaela said it was a GREAT birthday she loved it. 
Thanks to our very dear friends and family for making the drive (in traffic) to come celebrate with us.  It meant a lot to Mikaela and Matt and I as well. 


I made her special birthday hat

I think this is a cute candid shoot with Cameron, Cole and Mikaela
Beach Fun



Grammy and Addison
Daddy and his baby girl


In her Birthday shirt tell me she is 4
Mini photo session with my 4 year old sweetie




Dinner time





Matt and I with Mikaela 
Our family


Presents 



Movie
For some reason Tangeled was not in the DVD case I keep in the car so we watched Ice Age

Lanterns


Every birthday must come to an end and this one did in her daddy's lap around the campfire

No comments: