Sunday, November 13, 2011

Addison's 1st Birthday Party Decorations

I split Addison's Birthday Party into 2 post.  One for decorations and the other for the actual party. 
I had so much fun decorating for Addison's party.  I loved every minute of it and was, to be very honest, quite proud of myself for making it all.  It was fun to pick out the scrapbook paper with my friend Leslie in the middle of Michael's (we literally took up the whole isle with the paper on the floor in the order for the sign  :)) Paula and I made a trip to Long Beach Fabric Barn, so many fun things there.  My other friend Gina sent me a text while shopping at Target of lollipop ornaments to go with the decor.  And I made the lollipops and candies while watching Sunday football with Matt.
I always say "I can copy things pretty well" 
Our fireplace
One the mantel is 3 different pictures:  1- birthday party invite picture collage, 2- Addison's monthly pictures 1-12 and 3-her birth information




Fun food table
PB Jelly for the kids, croissant sandwiches for adults, goldfish, potato chips, apple dip, Paula's cheese log, Jill's pasta salad, carrots and celery and dip and grapes
Thank you lollipops
Her amazing cake made a friend Carrie Redfox
Sam's Club cupcakes


Centerpieces with balloons attached







No comments: