Thursday, May 10, 2012

Open House

This morning when getting dressed I told Mikaela I love you and she gave me the sign language version of I love you.  It was very sweet.  When I picked her up from school we went and got pedicures.  For dinner we went to Franton's then head back to her school for Open House.  We had such a good time looking at all her work.  She has been very busy this year.  
This is what she gave me when I picked her up today.  She also said "I love you mommy and thank you for everything you do for me."
Addison and mommy
Mikaela getting her toes done
She loves sunglasses
Ready for Open House


Pointing to her giraffe

Sharing her work with daddy
When she grows up she wants to be the tooth fairy and wish she had a camel in her backyard
I love that is says She is special because- I want her to be special. :) 
Made my night
Grammy and Pa came also
She is so sweet
This is all the work we brought home from the year

No comments: