Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Well my first Easter was wonderful. It was a beautiful day and I got to spend it with mommy and daddy. This is how mommy and daddy found me his morning. They stopped swaddling the bottom part of me (arms out) and this is what I decided to do, roll and sleep on my tummy. Isn't my little cotton tail great. I got and Easter basket with lots of fun toys and I got to hunt for Easter eggs with mommy in the backyard.

My Easter basket. Smiling at daddy This is my ducky that plays the chicken dance from Grammy Paula. It is a cute version of the chicken dance mommy says. Easter Egg Hunt with mommy Every little girl needs an Easter bonnet. and bunny shoes Grandma and me Happy Easter I even got to go on an Easter egg hunt at grandma and grandpas with my cousinsI got it

Grandpa the bunny

No comments: