Friday, March 7, 2008

Spring Training with the Angels

I went to my first baseball game, the Angels Spring Training, in Tempe Arizona. So many of us went: in total we had 3 sets of grandparents, 4 babies under the age of 1, a Toddler, and 8 new parents. We all sat on the 3rd baseline in the front row the first day and the second day we sat on the 1st baseline. We were so close to the players it was very neat.
We also celebrate Aunt Rachael and Tracy's birthday while we were there.

GO ANGELS!

I only got to chew on the straw and eat some ice (no flavoring), it was yummy. Deavon getting an autographGrandma held me while I took a nap and then Grandpa got me when I was awake. Mommy, daddy and me almost 7 month old The Roberts and Kepharts (Celeste 10 months old)
The Spencer Family (Aiden 5 months old)The Law Family (Lucas almost 7 months)

No comments: