Wednesday, January 21, 2009

32 things for 2009

Mommy told me today that she would like a turn at the BLOG, just for 1 post she said.
Everyone here is MOMMY!
I know that we are half way through the first month of 2009 but I have come up some new challenges for the new year. (thanks Gina) I have posted 32 things for 2009 in a column on the right hand side of Mikaela's Blog and as I achieve these things I will be changing the font color. My good friend Gina inspired me to make this list (she did 50) and said "there is something about having a list written down that gives me extra motivation." I could not agree with her more.
Check out my list for 2009 and if there is any thoughts or ideas on how to achieve some of these drop me an email. I also challenge everyone else to make a list. It is pretty easy once you get going.
Thanks Baby Girl for letting mommy have a post on the BLOG!

No comments: