Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday

We went to Heritage Park in Cerritos today with Uncle Andy and Luc. We fist meet at Chick Fil A for lunch then we followed Uncle Andy to the park. It was the best park I have ever been too. There were so many ducks to feed and fun things to climb. My favorite part again was the swings. I had such a good time with my buddy Luc. Later tonight we had dinner at PF Changs for Aunt Rachael's birthday. Grandma Chi Chi and Pappy came too. Aunt Ryann and Uncle Jeremy came at dessert because Aunt Ryann was working late. We had lots of fun playing with the chop sticks.
Mommy caught this picture quickly as we were leaving Chick Fil A holding hands and walking outside to get in our cars, how cute huh!!




Feeding all the ducks. Mommy caught me in action see the bread that I am throwing. Trying to hold hands again


Luc can hang form the bar

On the way to dinner in my glasses

Happy Birthday Aunt Rachael!

No comments: