Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sesame Street: The Body

Mommy and daddy took me to see Sesame Street: The Body today with Lucas and Aunt Rachael. We started in Super Grover Obstacle Course, then it was onto Mr Hooper's Store where you learn about healthy foods for our bodies. We got to play Count's Organ Organ to learn about the different organs in our body, and the Digestion with Oscar was quit a hoot (it shows you what happens to the food after you eat it, you push a button, it farts then shows you "poop" hahaha) I also learned about my hands, feet and legs. BUT the best part of all was meeting Elmo. I had such a great time at Sesame Street: The Body.
Romping through the obstacle course Warm and Cold Learning about the bladder

Working the counter at the store Scanning my grocery's
Making a Cheeseburger


Elmo's feet prints
Kicking the soccer ball and Luc is pedalling with his hands
Sesame Street stairs with our good friends
Ringing the door bell so Elmo will come
My friend Elmo, mommy and me
Hugs to Elmo Kisses to Elmo

No comments: