Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pictures with Luc and CSULB

Today Luc and I took our pictures for the June Show program. I got my poodle skirt, glasses, we borrow Cousin Rosslyn's car, and we were good to go. Well all but except the cooperation from the 2 of us crazy kids. It was one of those days that we did not want to stay still, let alone have our picture taken. We did seem to capture a couple of them. Grandma ChiChi, Pappy, and Mommy had so much fun chasing the 2 of us around the JCPenney Portrait Studio.
After pictures mommy had to stop off at work to meet with a student. The flowers were so pretty she thought it would be nice to catch a few pictures by them.




CSULB outside the Dance Department

Love my pigtails

I see a bug
Getting a closer look at the rolly polly


2 comments:

Jennifer Bishop Design said...

Her in the poodle skirt with glasses is absolutely the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that poodle skirt and those glasses! She looks adorable. Can't wait to see the Penny's photos!! (Grandma)