Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday

The morning started with June Show ticket sales for mommy. Grandma came over to watch Luc and I because Daddy and Grandpa were working on our water main under the house. What was suppose to be a pretty easy job turned pretty ugle. Eventually Daddy had to turn off the water because of a leak on the city's side of our water meter. We had to water for the night. While all this was going on Mommy and I played inside while the daddy and grandpa tried to do as much work on their end as possible. Mommy even captured a couple of videos of me. We eventually went to get dinner and showered over at Grammy and Granpa's house.
Through this vent I could talk to daddy and Grandpa. I also would knock on the floor and they would knock back. It was so funny.

Look at all my beads




No comments: