Thursday, November 11, 2010

Addison Lynn

Welcome to our new blog:
Mikaela and Addison's Adventures
I am pleased to be taking over the blog to now be writing about the 2 girls.  Mikaela got you all caught up on our newest little member of our family and here are some pictures of her. 
Just getting to the hospital after my water broke

Getting ready to meet our little one

IT'S A GIRL!
Daddy cutting the umbilical cord
Time to get her footprints
Dr Bender is the best.  He is such an amazing doctor and cares for his patients.  The neatest thing he did for us is let Matt deliver Addison.  He also came in on a night he was not on call just to deliver for me.  I thank him very much for watching after me for the last 9 months.


Such a proud daddy


Grammy (Paula) and Addison
Auntie (Brittany) and Addison
I was also very fortunate to be able to have Lisa (ChiChi) and my dear best friend Rachael in the delivery room with me.  It was such an amazing delivery. 

No comments: