Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

This is the first year Mikaela will actual hand out Valentine's.  She was excited to go to school on Valentine's Day and see all her friends.  I surprised the girls by hanging hearts from their door ways.  They also both got a new stuffed animal that was sitting on to of their mailboxes in the morning.  The first thing Mikaela did when I woke her up was ran out into the den to see what was in her mailbox.  She was THRILLED to get a Pascal.  She loves Tangled.  Addison liked the look of the I LOVE YOU peeps more than Minnie Mouse at first but then quickly realized Minnie Mouse was the toy to carry everywhere. 


The gifts for her teachers
 Our mantel

 She wanted him on her shoulder just like tangled in the movie.


 Feeding Minnie Mouse while at coffee with me







 I would say smile Addison and she would start to make this face, scrunchie nose. 






 An old pair of Mikaela's shoes









No comments: