Tuesday, November 13, 2007

3 Months Old

WOW time really does go by fast. I am 3 months old today. I am talking so much more now with my agoo's and gurgles. I definitely recognize mommy and daddy's voice. I can hold my head pretty steady now and I can do a mini-pushup while on my belly. I have let out a couple of happy squeals and those of you that know me, I have got a great pair of lungs.

Mommy and I went to Grandma Jill's house so mommy could learn how to make mashed potato's for Thanksgiving, we all went to Big Lots to buy me a mobile to take with us to Georgia, and mommy went and picked up the pictures we took for my 1 month birthday. They are so pretty and I was so tiny. My goodness I am growing fast look at my thighs and checks. Mommy took a picture of the composite she had made with some of our pictures the background is a beach scene.
I am wearing a jean skirt but you really can't see it that well.
Happy Girl..I had a very good day today.


No comments: