Sunday, November 18, 2007

Meeting the Lee Family

Greetings From Georgia!Today my Papa Lee's Family came over to meet me. My Aunt's, Uncle's and cousins (minus a few that could not make it and a few that live in France) were here and Grandma had lots of yummy food. Mommy and Daddy's favorite were all the desserts that everyone brought. Miss Kathy, mommy's dance teacher from when she was a little girl, also came to meet me. I got to meet Grandma's friends growing up Sherry her husband Raymond and daughter Jennifer. Her other daughter Christy had a baby 1 month after me, Walker. We are going to go to their house Tuesday to meet them. Debi and Bob some more friends also came by.
Lots of visiting to do while in Georgia.
Aunt's and Uncle's with Pappy Lee
Papa Lee, Uncle Jerry, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Ron, Uncle Jimmy, Anut Floy, and Aunt SylviaMiss Kathy and Me

No comments: