Monday, November 26, 2007

Rylie Marie Patterson

On November 24th Leslie and Ryan Patterson embraced there beautiful new baby girl Rylie Marie Patterson. Her mommy and my mommy are very good friends. She is one of the few babies that decided to come into this world on her actual due date, which just so happens to be Uncle Andy's birthday too. Here are the details:
Born: Saturday, November 24th
Time: 7:52 AM
Weight: 7 pounds 15 ounces
Length: 20 1/2 inches

Mommy went to visit Rylie and her parents in the hospital. I am not allowed to go to the hospital so I am looking forward to meeting her when she comes home. Mommy said she is so tiny. She must not remember how tiny I really was, because I was less than Rylie.
Leslie and Ryan are doing great. They are both on cloud nine mommy said.
Welcome Little Miss Rylie Proad Mommy and Daddy, also known as Leslie and Ryan



No comments: