Saturday, May 3, 2008

Friday Fun

Well today daddy got home from working out of town all week and I was so happy to see him, mommy was too. He was surprised when he got home because mommy had gone and got her haircut while he was gone, and did not tell him. While we were enjoying some family time in the den I was showing daddy how I roll, scoot, push, pull myself everywhere. After that fun we then headed to the Angels game with Lucas, Aunt Rachael and Uncle Andy. This was my first night game and I did wonderful. I stayed up till 10pm to see the firework show, once I hit the car seat I was out, NIGHT NIGHT! We all had a wonderful night.
I really started on the blanket you see on the floor, then worked my way in front of the chase part of the couch and end up under the TV stand.

Mommy's new hair cut (cellphone picture not the best quality, and self taken)

This is the view of the field from our seats.



My new bow and Angels outfit
Mr Lucas, ready to cheer on the AngelsDaddy and meWatching the game with my new Rally Monkey that daddy bought me
Lucas was sleepy They do a firework show every Friday night game and it is spectacular.

No comments: