Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


Today my mommy got to celebrate her very first Mother's Day. Daddy and I had such a wonderful day planned for mommy. It started with me getting to ride in my new BIG seat while on our way to breakfast, then we went and got coffee, and sent mommy out to get a pedicure. Once she got home she relaxed with daddy on the couch while I finished up my morning nap. When I got up we got online to say Happy Mother's Day to Nonna from our web-cam. We ended the afternoon by going to the mall so mommy could go on a shopping spree per daddy. We also ate at Red Robin. At the end of the evening Grandma and Grandpa stopped by. It was a wonderful day and mommy told me how happy she is to be a mommy.
Me and my cool pink BIG car seat
Kisses from mommy
I got to try the inside of a french fry tonight
Yummy
Happy Mommy's Day

No comments: