Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Grove and Froggy Pool

Today after breakfast daddy surprised mommy and me and took us out to The Grove in LA. Mommy has been asking daddy about it. Lots of shops (but they were not open since we were there too early) and a great farmers market. We walked around, mommy got some coffee and went in a couple of shops that opened at 10am. There was also a foutain that I found very intriging and I also got to play in some water. (another hot day) Watching the water with daddy
I love the water
Trying to drink the water now
Once we got home mommy and daddy blew up the froggy pool they got for me to play in. Right before my nap time they let me get in and splash around for a little while. The water was pretty chilly. I just got myself all wet with the hose Bodie wanted some water too

I love my froggy pool

IT IS TOO COLDI WANT OUT NOW!! Bodie dug himself a small hole to stay cool

No comments: