Saturday, August 23, 2008

Boating on Castaic Lake

You might not know this but my daddy has a Master Craft Boat. It is blue and white and goes very fast. The reason you might not know this is because we have taken the boat out on the lake since I was born. Well today was the first day that we had free and thought we would take a ride around the lake. We stopped at McDonald's and got lunch then on to Lake Castaic we went. We launched the boat and took a short drive to a small cove and then ate lunch floating in the water. It was such a nice day. Next time I want to stay longer and play in the water more. I would also like to see mommy ski and daddy wake board. The whole life vest thing is not too much fun

Best family picture mommy could get, notice it is self taken by mommy
I loved touching and splashing in the water
Sitting on the swim step with dada
We were feeding the ducks bread from my hamburger
I am now drinking out of a straw. Mommy carries bendy straws with her to make it easier on me

Drivin' the boat with daddy and eatting an apple


Watch out mommy is driving!!
Did I mention that this life vest is a pain.




No comments: