Monday, August 18, 2008

One Year Well-Check

Today was my 1 year old well check with Dr Aguilar but I was not too well. I have been fighting something for about 2 weeks and just overall not been normal. Mommy thought with everything going on (Nonna and Papa here, the party, daddy being out of town, trying milk) it was to be expected I was not acting normal. The only sign of being sick that I had was a runny nose. Well comes to find out I have another ear infection. Again in both ears. Dr Aguilar perscribed some medicine and said that there is nothing to be concerned about just one step at a time and the first one was to get me feeling better. Other than my ears he said everything else looked great. I also showed him all of my 8 teeth. Ya I broke another one on Sunday night, this time it is a moller. OUCH!!!
I weighed 22lbs 6 oz. and approximently 30.5 inches long.
I was coloring while waiting for the doctor.
Playing with the magnadoodle
now with mommy's glasses, movie star I say
Brushing my teeth in the bath
Yes I still take a bath in the sink, I still fit so why not.



No comments: