Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Luau Birthday Party

Today we celebrated my 1st birthday. It was a great Hawaiian day full with bubbles, water slides, friends, family, cake, presents and lot of FUN! Mommy took lots of pictures here are some highlights. Thank you everyone for sharing my day with me.
Welcome to my Luau Birthday




This is the water slide that the older kids stayed on non stop

This was my very own cakeEveryone sang "Happy Birthday" to meYummy!!

Look 2 hands!!!!!

Sharing with my daddyAunt Brittany get away from my cake!That was so good!
After I took a nap mommy and daddy took me down the slide. I really did not enjoy it too much
Daddy had a little too much fun on the water slide
This is the cowgirl hat and boots I got.
Look at the skitter I get to ride
I just love my new tiara, pretty princess.

No comments: