Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Everyone! I had such a fun and busy day today. This morning I went to see my cousin Stewart in a costume parade at his preschool. He was dressed as a vampire. Then after my nap and lunch mommy took my to take some Halloween Pictures. I smiled so big and can't wait to share them with all of you. Once we got home from taking pictures I went down for another nap and when I woke up my dada was home. We then went to the Halloween Festival in Cerritos with the Law family. This is where Luc (the skunk) and me (the chicken) entered a costume contest. I got 2nd place out of the 2 and under category. After we left there we went back to the Law's house for dinner and to hand out candy to all the trick or treaters. It was a wonderful Halloween.

The skunk giving the chicken kisses


Me, Luc and Juaquin (Luc's cousin)

The costume contest, do you see me? I am yellow with orange feet!
Blowing kisses to the audience
Me and my buddy

Back at the Law house

No comments: