Monday, October 27, 2008

Miss My Daddy Already

My Daddy left again this morning to go work out of town. For those of you that don't know, sometimes his job calls from him to go out of town and work. He usually goes and works in Mojave setting points for a wind farm, remember he is a land surveyor.
Tonight I had found a picture that mommy had put up last night of the 3 of us at the pumpkin patch. I grabbed it off the table and started carrying it around. Mommy was asking me "where is mama?, where is dada?, where is Mikaela?" I was able to point out everyone to her. Then she asked "Can you give dada kisses?", I then began kissing the pictures frame. I did this many many times. I miss my daddy and I am looking forward to when he gets home for Halloween. His little chicken will be waiting.
Just one more little note about daddy's job, he got a promotion and both mommy and I are very proud of him. WAY TO GO DADDY!!


This is a picture daddy took of one of the windmills while working in Mohave.

No comments: