Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I had a wonderful Sunday morning at the pumpkin patch in Irvine with all my friends. My family joined, the Law's, The Patterson's, the Kephart's, and Schuk's and the Barela's at the Irvine Park Railroad Pumpkin Patch. We road the choo choo train, went through a giant hay maze, took pictures in picture stands, road the pony, and I even got to eat cotton candy. Just look at all the pictures you will see how much fun I had. (even though I was tired)
2 1/2 feet tall
Wow what a big girl huh!
I was giving my pony loves. Pony rides are so much fun
Fall 2008
Mommy, me and daddy
I know I don't look happy but I really was :)
I loved the pumpkins. They were everywhere!Small pumpkins, just my sizeMedium Pumpkins


And LARGE pumpkin
This was taken on the train ride. Mommy was certain I was going to fall asleep, but NO!
I have started telling this new thing by saying SHHHHHHHHHHH. I put my finger near my nose and say "SHHHHHHHHH"
I have also started puckering up when I give kisses. I was leaning forward to give Luc a kiss in the train cart in front of me The 3 Little Piggy's
Me, Luc and Rylie I thought the picture stands were so much fun.
My Uncle Charles would be so proud. A John Deer Tractor
Grammy Paula got me some Cotton Candy at the end of the morning. At first I really did not know what to do with it. And then I caught on, once I tasted it I did not want to stop.
Attack the cotton candy

It was a wonderful Sunday morning.
I was asleep within 5 minutes of getting in my car seat.

No comments: