Friday, February 27, 2009

Band Trim and Rosslyn's Show

Today I went and got my bangs trimmed. They have been getting in my eyes so much and I usually lift up my head to try and see underneath them, mommy thought she should get them trimmed. We went to Cool Cuts in Huntington Beach. I was a very neat place, I got to sit in a yellow car, I got to watch Barney, and I got to pick out a bow to go in my hair.
This was taken at McDonald's after my first REAL hair trim. So grown up, I know. Tonight we went to see Rossyln in the Rossmore Elementary School Variety Show. Rosslyn along with 4 other girls in 2nd grade did a tap dance to "Fabulous." They were called the Fabulous 5. Grandma, Grandpa, and the three of us went to dinner at Pei Wei then headed to the McGaugh Elementray School for the show. Rosslyn was number 30 out of about 40 so it was a long night for me but I loved seeing my cousin on stage, she smiled so big. Way to go Rosslyn. Stewart and I had fun watching you in the audience.


No comments: