Saturday, February 28, 2009

Conner turns 1!!

We went to Bakersfield today to celebrate Conner's Birthday. He turned 1 on Valentine's Day and his party had to be postponed due to him getting sick. We celebrated today and it was such a wonderful day filled with friend, family, bounce house jumping, cake eating, and present opening. Happy Birthday Conner, we are so glad you are feeling better too.
These are my new shoes mommy got me. I think they are just darling. We left Downey at about 1030 and once we got to Bakersfield we went to In & Out for lunch then headed to Dewars Candy Shop (a must stop while in Bakersfield) for ice cream, milkshakes, and Root Beer Freezes. Grandma, Grandpa, Stewart, mommy, daddy and me all drove together. I love this place, it is decorated with black and white checks and pink polka dots.
(Auntie Ryann it is your wedding colors too)This was the first time I really got into a bounce house and enjoyed bouncing.
Can you see the static electricity in my hair, look real close it is standing straight up BIRTHDAY BOY CONNER!!!
Happy 1st birthday, buddy.
Yummy, cupcakes.
On our way home, watching Monsters Inc. We watched Nemo on the way there (I took short naps both times)

No comments: