Friday, February 20, 2009

Going to the Park and Grocery Store

Daddy was going to be working late this afternoon so mommy decided when I woke up from my nap we would go to the park. This was my first time and I loved it. I really liked to feel the sand. There was a big wheel that I liked to turn, sliding down the slide was also fun. But my favorite part was swinging. It took a little perswasion but once I got in and started swinging I LOVED IT! I really liked to put my head back. Mommy said I loved my swing as a baby so I would like the swings at the park. Once it started to get dark we needed to go to the grocery store to pick up snacks for competition weekend. Mommy thought I would have a good time riding in the truck part of the shopping cart, she was right. I loved turing the steering wheel and beeping the horn.








No comments: