Thursday, January 5, 2012

First Gymboree Class of 2012

We went to Gymboree today.  It was our first class of 2012.  Addison now knows when we are at Gymboree.  She starts to say Bimbo just like her sister did.  She has 2 favorite parts of Gymboree, first is the airlog that they push across the room and the next is the busy box.  She has lots of friends in her Thursday class and has grown very found of her teacher Ms Claudine.   I love that I can take her there (thanks mom and dad)



Busy Box time

YES that is a hole in her pants.  I struggled with what to put her in this morning because it has been so warm and we don't have lots of short sleeve options in the drawers.  Well I felt I got the perfect outfit, that was until we got to Gymboree and Addison started to crawl away from me.  A big hole in the crotch of her pants.  I guess now is the best time to have a whole because she wears a diaper.  It just made me laugh every time she crawled away from me, I just had to take a picture.


No comments: