Saturday, September 8, 2007

Busy day

Today has been a big day for the Stevens family.

Our backyard has been dirt for about 4 months but today we got grass. Daddy, Grandpa, Uncle Andy and daddy's friend Pat from work all put it in. I can't wait to play in the backyard when I am older, Bodie sure has enjoyed it.


While the men were working on the backyard grandma had a photo session with mommy and me. She bought mommy a book about taking pictures of your baby so we decided to try some ideas out. I think they turned out great, way to go grandma!

Tonight mommy and daddy decided to take me out to dinner. We meet the Law's at Road House Grill for my first night out to dinner. I did very good till about the very end when I just couldn't wait to get feed either. The adults shared a yummy dessert that mommy keeps talking about it was ice cream with lots and lots of chocolate. I heard mommy say it is the best thing she has had to eat since I was born.

No comments: