Monday, September 17, 2007

Meeting my Aunties from S/B

Tonight I got to meet all of my wonderful AUNTIES of my grandma's "stitchery" group. Each one of them got a turn holding me and giving advice. We played a new game called "Pass the Baby." Papa Lee also got to hold me for the first time.
Papa Lee holding me and loving every minute of it.


Auntie Loretta

Auntie LindaAuntie Merry

Auntie Elaine


Auntie Cheryl Auntie Bobbie Auntie JackieAuntie SueAuntie Cathi
Missed Auntie Sharon, hope to see her soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mikaela, you, like all the S&B children and grandchildren, have inherited a wonderfully wise and loving group of moms, grandmas, oma's, grammy's, and aunties. We will always be there for you giving free advice. You won't even have to ask for it. You will learn how to knit, stitch, cook and scrapbook. What fun awaits you!