Thursday, September 20, 2007

Doctor Visit

I have been so busy since Grandma and Papa Lee have been here I have not had time to blog. If you know my Grandma you know that we have been shopping, shopping, and more shopping. Tuesday evening the Barela's came to visit and last nigtt we to the dance studio to visit.
I also went to the doctors yesturday. I have been a very gassy little girl, I have got some strong poots, watch out!!! I now weigh 10lbs 10oz and I am colicy. Mommy is going to cut diary products out of her diet and I get to drink some camamile tea. My fussy time is usually around 6ish and does not happen every night. I am still letting mommy get sleep at night, not all night, only getting up once, but thats not too bad huh.
This is me after my bath last night in my teddy bear towel.

No comments: