Sunday, July 13, 2008

11 months old

Yes you have read it correctly I am 11 months old. There are so many things that my mommy and daddy can't believe have happened in the last 11 months. Where had the time gone? I can stand on my own for a brief moment, I weigh about 22 lbs and I have 6 teeth. I am counting the days till my 1st Birthday.
Can you believe this is the 11th time I have taken a picture with this bear. Look for a slideshow next month of all the pictures from 1 month to 1 year.

CHESSE!
Look at me, the big girl, walking on the couch.

I like to carry around my set of keys in my mouth. Daddy caught this pic of me this afternoon. The key chain is a red and blue Clippers basketball, with 2 keys on it, a Clippers key and Minnie Mouse.


1 comment:

Carly said...

That pink beary gets smaller and smaller. Love Ya Mikaela!

Hope to see you soon!
Ms. Carly