Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day at the Lake

We spent the day at Lake Klondike today with daddy and Grandpa's wave runners. There was a nice breeze, the water was a little chilly and the company was wonderful.
Before heading to the lake Lucas and I played in our "Baby Pin"
This was my Buggy form Grandma ChiChi. BEEP! BEEP! Hi everyone!This is a special bahting suit. It was my cousing Rosslyn's when she was 12 months old and they had taken a trip to Hawaii. Bodie, isn't he a good-luckin dog. Lucas in his floaty that Aunt Rachael got at Kmart that morningMe and Celeste
Cousin Rosslyn and Stewart


Bobby and Jill Kephart

Daddy and Uncle Andy. No mommy did not cut there bodies off, they were joking around, asking if mommy could not get the beer bellies in the picture. HAHA so she didn't
The Chadd's (Baby Conner 5 months old)
Yes I am asleep in my life vest. Mommy and daddy wanted to see how it fit me, well I ended up falling asleep in it for a good hour and a half.



Luc played in the water while I napped

No comments: