Sunday, July 20, 2008

This weekend

What a busy summer weekend I have had.

Saturday:
We went shopping that afternoon to try and find something for 1 year birthday pictures. Can I just tell you how much I LOVE to shop. We then went out to dinner with the Law's to Dave's Famous BBQ, in Long Beach. It was yummy, I am really starting to like big people food more than my own food. We then went over to Grandma ChiChi and Pappy's house to watch the UFC fight. It was such a hoot to watch Lucas walk everywhere. He is truckin' now. Mommy forgot her camera and wants to catch Luc on video on her phone and share with everyone.


Sunday:
Started the morning with breakfast at Pop's with grandma, grandpa and Grammy. Very yummy as always but I was not feeling like myself. After a long morning nap we went to Riverside to spend the afternoon with cousins Amy, Creg, and Carley. We took Bodie too because they have a doggie that looks like Bodie but she is a Springer Spanial. They had fun playing in the pool. (it took a while for Bodie to warm up to jumping in the pool Sue just belly flops in at any moment) Amy is due early October and just loves to hang out by the pool, and it was a very relaxing time.

Mommy once again forgot her camera but she used her cell phone to take a few pictures. Once we got home I was just very snuggley to mommy and daddy and ran a slight fever.

Mommy forgot my bathing suit so I was swim naked!!
Cousin Carley and me

Carley was chasing me around the table
She got me!!I am not feeling 100% Look at those eyes, breaks your heart

No comments: