Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July at the Lake

Happy 4th of July. We started the day at Lake Klondike again with the wave runners. It was very crowded but we still got a great spot on the lake.
4th of July 2008 I was testing out my inner tube for the float tomorrow. It is upside down by I really liked playing on it.
Mommy took my out on the wave runner. It was so much fun, she did not go very fast or far just around in a small circle very slow.


A day at the lake with the kdis
The Laws and the Stevens
Aunt Rachael, Uncle Andy, and LucMommy and the 4th of July kids
I popped 2 more teeth out the day we got the campground. Mommy says it is because of Bobby Kephart, my first 2 teeth came in when we vacationed with him in Arizona. I am getting my middle 2 teeth.
Grandma and Grandpa

Debbie and Amber Clark


No comments: