Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Wow, what a fun day it was. I woke this morning and saw the most amazing thing under our Christmas tree. A stoller with a baby doll in it. Santa is the BEST! Once we opened gifts at home we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to open presents there with the family and have breakfast. After coming back home, grandma and grandpa live close to us, I took a nap while mommy and daddy made Apple Pies. We then went back over to grandma and grandpa's for dinner and to play with our toys. It was a wonderful day. Thank you for all my presents Santa and everyone else.

Santa came to our house. See the stroller and baby doll!
This is my stocking that grandma made for me last year.

ELMO!!! (mommy thinks my face in the picture is classic)

I love ripping into the presents.

Rossyn, Stewart and Me sitting on a big present to Stewart.

I love grandma's homemade rolls.

This is the tent that Stewart got the we had fun climbing in and out of. Even grandma and grandpa got inside.

PJ time. Rosslyn and I got matching PJ's

Before I went home Grandma shared a cookie with me. YUMMY!

No comments: