Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Tree and Decorating It

We went and got out Christmas tree tonight. It was so much fun looking at all the trees and trying to find the perfect one to put up in our house. I pointed lots of them out to daddy before deciding on the best one. Once we got home we began decorating it. Also all the Christmas lights that daddy had put up that day were lit. Our house was glowing with pretty lights and a Santa Claus on a Choo Choo train in the front yard. I was so excited when we got out of the car I had to go over and say hi to Santa. (I can say Santa by the way) Once we got the tree up the Law's joined us for dinner and trimming of the tree. Luc and I had fun playing and helping hang or place ornaments on the tree. Once we were done mommy wanted to get a picture of Luc and I in front of the tree. Well, as you can see that really was not going to happen, getting the 2 of us to look the same way, at the same time did not work.

This one daddy

Trying to drag the tree like daddy was doingThis is the ONE, our Christmas Tree But then I saw this one when we were leaving, it was soooooooooo big. Daddy said it would not fit in our house.
Santa Claus is in my front yard, "hi Santa"
Hanging my first ornament on the tree. Yes, it is a red fish.
Mommy won this teddy bear when she was in high school and she kept it all these years. I just love the it, and I especially like to snuggle up to it.
Bodie and me in front of our tree.

No comments: