Saturday, December 13, 2008

Play Date and The Island Holiday Celebration

Today I started the day off with with a short play date with Aubrey and Molly. Their mommy, Caroline, has been friends with my mommy since Kindergarten. We had fun playing and eating lunch together. It was a short play date because my family was going to The Island Holiday Celebration. Our neighborhood held a Holiday Celebration for all the kids. It started with Santa driving up and down each street, then he finally ended up at the park and as letting us take pictures with him and he had gifts for all of us kids. Mommy and daddy let me eat a cookie while I was at the park. It was so yummy. It was also nice to see all our neighbors. I even got to see my good friend Celeste and Deavon.
Celeste and me eating out goodies.





No comments: