Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

We started Christmas Eve off pretty early this morning by going with Daddy to work for the DWP Surveyors Christmas Party. We had lots of fun, yummy food, and I got to play at daddy's work with all the other kids. I also got some neat toys and some nice clothes from some of daddy's co-workers.


Once we got home mommy and daddy started getting the house ready for the Wickham Christmas Eve Gathering at our house. There were 25 adults and 13 kids, the house was packed. (even the Law's came) We had Mexican food and the Margarita machine was full of Margaritas for the adults and a fruit juice for the kids. It was a madhouse once all the kids started opening gifts, but it was funny as well. All the adults seemed to have a great time with the White Elephant game they played. They got some interesting gifts.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
At daddy's office party.


I had so much fun opening presents.

Isn't that a BIG tree. This is in the lobby at daddy office building in LA This is our Christmas tree.
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Barb wanted me to open my gift early so I could play with it. It is almost as tall as me!Yeah a car to ride on and push. I love it I was relaxing in a basket grandma brought over to put all the new babies in for a pic. The Steven's Family.
Daddy, Mommy, me Grandpa, Rosslyn, Grandma, Aunt Julie, Aunt Wendy, Stewart, Uncle Andrew


All the Grand kids. We had 4 born just in 2008. (not a great angel)

Stewart, Trenton, Nathan, Quest, Kaleb holding Conner, Cole and Logan (in the basket, Rosslyn holding Ellanora, Carley holding me. Kaitlin and Annabella were not there to be in the picture.

Craziness of everyone opening gifts in our den. Asleep at last in my Christmas PJ's waiting for Santa Claus to come

No comments: